Computer Science Student at Clemson University.
Email: brendan at bren dot app
A custom Discord bot, written in TypeScript, to help manage the VEX Teams of South Carolina robotics discord server.
- Automated moderation tools, team lookup, and utlities
- Custom Contionous Integration system
- Fully typed using modern stanards and clean code practices
An event based library for streaming from the Reddit API. Built on top of snoowrap.
- Allows users to stream new results from the Reddit API
- 500 monthly downloads
A fully typed library to access the VexDB API.
- All possible results are fully modeled in TypeScript returns
- Custom isomorphic cache layer
- Custom resolving filters supporting RegExp, range of options, and more
Isomorphic key value store.
- Supported backends: Sqlite (Node), Filesystem (Node), IndexDB (Brower), LocalStorage (Browser)
- Works in both browsers and Node
- Abstracts away backends to provide easy key value store universally